1. Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex SIP-related issues in a carrier-grade network.
2. Administration of Linux environments (operation, deployment, and monitoring).
3. In conjunction with senior engineering, you will work to create, implement, troubleshoot, and automate newly created services within a VoIP environment.
4. Working with a team, you will work to maintain the current infrastructure and execute a plan to make voice resources highly available and scalable.
5. Troubleshoot issues that have been escalated from other departments.
6. Work to prevent the recurring problem and implement automated detection methods upon completion.
7. Participate in an on-call rotation and conduct maintenance during the after-hours maintenance window.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a related field.
2. 2+ years of experience with SIP/RTP and other real-time communication protocols, such as WebRTC is a must.
3. Experience with open-source VoIP platforms, FreeSwitch, or Asterisk in a Linux environment is a must.
4. Experience with highly scalable SIP proxies (Kamailio and OpenSIPS) is a plus.
6. Programming language experience with C/C++, or Go.
7. Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
8. Relational Databases (MySQL, Postgres).
9. End user-oriented.
10. Advanced knowledge of operating systems and networks.
11. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
12. Aptitude for learning new technology.
13. Deadline driven.
14. Good Attitude.
1. Direct supervise and responsible for selling various levels of services offices and virtual offices in EFFIST.
2. Meet and conduct presentation to any of new prospective clients.
3. Prepare and submit the sales proposal to new prospective clients.
4. Supervise and organizing the renewal lease period of each client.
5. Maintain relationship with its in house clients.
1. 3–5-year Experience in Center / Services Offices Manager or as Business Development in Service Office / virtual offices.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Hotels and Hospitality Management or other related fields of study backgrounds .
3. Have proven track record in managing sales and marketing various levels of services office and virtual offices.
4. Shown ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions to solve.
5. A quick decision maker .
6. Highly organized and process-oriented; with demonstrated ability to deliver quality results.
7. Strong people management skills coupled with the capability to work independently
8. Capable of communicating with stakeholders of different backgrounds in both verbal and written forms.
9. Advanced proficiency in written/oral English and Bahasa Indonesia.
1. Maintain/Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and participate in developing standard operating procedure.
2. Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs.
3. Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
4. Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
5. Providing written knowledge transfer material.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
2. Experience 2 years as Software Engineer.
3. A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
4. Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
5. Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
6. Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues.
7. Outstanding all-around communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
1. Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
2. Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency.
3. Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
4. Develop and test software.
5. Identify and resolve any technical issues arising.
6. Create detailed design documentation.
7. Write well-designed, testable code.
8. Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science/Information Technology, Software Engineering
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Ability to program in languages such as Java or Java Script.
4. Excellent knowledge of relational databases, and SQL.
5. Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
6. Creative, Innovative, and Good Teamwork skills.