a. Perform configuration, implementation, integration, and maintenance of all network security platforms and any other related software, such as Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Anti-SPAM, Web Proxy, Load Balancing, VPN, Network Monitoring System, and other network security platforms.
b. Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of firewall policy, VPN, SSL, intrusion prevention, web filtering, and other network component policies.
c. Analyze, troubleshoot, and correct network security problems remotely and on-site.
d. Coordinate and oversee log analysis for the company-managed services offerings to meet customer policy and security requirements.
e. Maintain network security devices to enable pro-active defense of networks within a managed service SOC environment, providing protective monitoring to multiple commercial customers.
f. Work under the direction of the Team Leader to maintain security devices and show practical experience in managing firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Proxy, Anti-spam, Load balancing systems, and packet capture devices.
g. Work in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customers have fully operational and secure devices.
h. Collaborate with sales, product management, engineering, and other departments on security-related items and any other duties as assigned by the firm.
a. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Informatics Engineering.
b. Proficient in networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Layer, Subnetting, Routing, Switching, NAT).
c. Having knowledge of routing (OSPF, BGP, MPLS).
d. Proficient in Network Architecture and Network Security concepts.
e. Proficient in high availability, VPN, Virtualization Firewall, and Load Balancing.
f. Having Knowledge of Security Application Control, IDS/IPS, and Web Filtering concepts.
g. Having 3 to 4 years of experience in implementing and troubleshooting.
h. Have an International Certification for Network Security (is a plus).
a. As Layer 1 and Layer 2 for supporting the Maintenance team (On-site customer).
b. Partaking in technical design review, integration, product testing, troubleshooting, installation, and problem analysis.
c. As Layer 2, you will be responsible for helping L1 Support to provide Analysis, troubleshooting, and solution.
d. Responsible for technical security advisory and solutions.
e. Responsible for technical documentation such as MOP, maintenance documents, and reporting
a. At least 2 to 5 years of working experience in the related field (Cyber Security/Security Engineer/any related field).
b. Having experience in Endpoint Security is preferable.
c. Have knowledge of Network Security Practices and a fundamental understanding
of basic network concepts (TCP/IP), standard ports, and protocols.
d. Have knowledge of major operating systems, such as Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
e. Have knowledge of Active Directory and DNS System.
f. Have knowledge of major database platforms like MSSQL.
g. A good working knowledge of various security technologies related to Endpoint Security such as Antivirus, Encryption, and Data Protection.
h. Have a basic knowledge of Network Security of Intrusion Prevention Systems and Web Proxies.
Job descriptions as SOC Engineer :
Job Descriptions as Implementation Engineer :
1. Maintain/Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and participate in developing standard operating procedure.
2. Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs.
3. Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
4. Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
5. Providing written knowledge transfer material.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
2. Experience 2 years as Software Engineer.
3. A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
4. Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
5. Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
6. Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues.
7. Outstanding all-around communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.